Battery charger sparks fire in utility room of property in Congleton

By Deborah Bowyer

18th Sep 2023 | Local News

(Photo: Nub News)
(Photo: Nub News)

A battery charger is believed to have caused a small fire in the utility room of a property in Congleton.

Fire engines from Congleton and Sandbach went to the incident in Ennerdale Drive at 8.53 pm last night (Sunday).

A Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: "Firefighters used a high-pressure fan to clear smoke and removed all burnt material."

     

New congleton Jobs Section Launched!!
Vacancies updated hourly!!
Click here: congleton jobs

Share:

Related Articles

A new programme for back pain is being launched at Congleton Leisure Centre. (Photo: Nub News)
Local News

A new exercise programme for chronic back pain is being launched in Congleton

Stephenson Brown, which has opened a lettings office in Congleton, has a special bonus for landlords. (Photo: Stephenson Browne)
Local News

Stephenson Browne launches a lettings branch in Congleton to cope with growing demand

Sign-Up for our FREE Newsletter

We want to provide Congleton with more and more clickbait-free local news.
To do that, we need a loyal newsletter following.
Help us survive and sign up to our FREE weekly newsletter.

Already subscribed? Thank you. Just press X or click here.
We won't pass your details on to anyone else.
By clicking the Subscribe button you agree to our Privacy Policy.