Cocktail of the Week: Lady Buccaneer
By Evie Payne
10th Nov 2023 | Local Features
Congleton Nub News has joined forces with a regular reader to share a 'Cocktail of the Week' feature.
This week, Josh has created a unique cocktail with an intriguing name: Lady Buccaneer.
A buccaneer is an English, French, or Dutch sea adventurer who haunted chiefly the Caribbean and the Pacific seaboard of South America.
Josh has combined this English and Caribbean inspiration to create an original cocktail that any mixologist would be proud to put their name to!
- 50ml Earl Grey Tea - brewed strong
- 50ml pineapple juice
- 25ml spiced rum
- 25ml white rum
- generous squeeze of lemon juice
- Angostura Bitters
- brew a strong Earl Grey - don't worry about letting it cool
- add all of your ingredients to a shaker with plenty of ice
- shake had, until the tea is cold and the ice is melted
- pour into a tumbler over ice
- add a dash of Angostura Bitters
- stir in the bitters if you prefer
Check back next week for another Cocktail of the Week, shared each Friday to get the party started.
Alternatively, take a look at last week's cocktail feature here.