Posted: 16.10.20 at 14:56 by Tom Avery
Here is a list of job opportunities that are currently available in and around Congleton.
Please get in touch if you want us to publish a job opportunity!
Dental Nurse - Trainee - Congleton
No experience Needed - Training course included
Are you eager to train for a career that will last a lifetime?
Do you want to surround yourself with inspiring individuals?
Do you have a genuine interest the welfare of patients?
Are you calm, confident and have excellent communication skills?
Learndirect Careers are now offering you the chance to become a fully qualified Dental Nurse and gain your 'NEBDN National Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing’ and turn your enthusiasm and interest into one of the most rewarding professions of all time.
As a Dental Nurse you will be an extremely valued member of the dental team. Whilst working as a Dental Nurse you will be responsible for;
- Pass instruments to the dentist or hygienist.
- Prepare materials to make fillings.
- Make sure that the patient is relaxed and comfortable at all times.
- Keep the surgery tidy and sterile.
- Sterilise instruments.
- Record information about each patient and more.
Your level 3 training will include:
- Professionalism and the Role of the Dental Nurse.
- Anatomy of the Head and Neck, Dental Anatomy and Nerve Supply.
- Child Dental Health and Orthodontics and more.
Permanent. Full-Time. £19,500 to £24,000 per annum.
Click here to apply.
CNC Operator - Congleton
Hot Recruitment Consultants Limited are looking for an enthusiastic CNC Operator (ideally with mandrel tube bending experience) to join their client’s team in Congleton.
This role involves a substantial amount of manual handling.
Hot Recruitment Consultants' client is a fast-growing manufacturing and retail company in the automotive exhaust sector.
They have a substantial client base, both locally and nationally, and have a number of high-profile key customers in the automotive industry.
As CNC Machine Operator, you will will be responsible for the operation of three mandrel tube bending machines (Addison DB76, Ercolina and Unison), bending stainless steel tube to pre-programmed patterns.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Creating bending to custom specification from drawings and patterns.
- Measuring, cutting and finishing of tube.
- Maintaining storage and stock systems.
- Cleaning and general maintenance of machines.
- Working to schedules and strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate for the position of CNC Machine Operator will have or be:
- A smart and professional appearance.
- Confident and be able to converse politely with colleagues.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Hardworking with a good attendance and timekeeping record.
- Willing to learn new skills.
Experience of operating a tube bending machine in an engineering environment.
Hours & Rewards
In the role of CNC Machine Operator you will work 40 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am to 3pm.
There is also on offer:
- Salary of circa £9.00 to £11.50 per hour, depending on experience.
- Secure position for the right person.
- Full training.
- Staff uniform.
- Four weeks paid holidays (plus eight statutory days) per year.
Permanent. Full-Time. £18,500 to £24,000 per annum.
Click here to apply.
CCTV, Intruder & Fire Alarm Engineer - Congleton
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited are looking to recruit a CCTV & Alarm Maintenance and Installation Engineer.
Training will be provided to support your career progression and ensure competencies are always kept to industry standards
Work will be carried out across the North West of England in Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Public Sectors environments.
Your potential future employer provides everything from access controls, intruder prevention, from video surveillance to fire protection.
They maximise safety, improve efficiency and ensure business continuity, while at the same time innovating continuously to offer leading-edge solutions.
Suitable candidates will ideally have a background in Install and Commissioning of systems, building upon your knowledge of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Door Entry and Access Control Systems.
You'll be required to go the extra mile and deliver a high class customer experience by providing a high standard of customer service, including problem solving whilst building customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities from which you can earn personal reward.
You must be reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team across the North West of England.
Provision of excellent customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers.
Hays Specialist Recruitments' client will require you to have the ability to keep accurate records, comprehensive mileage and expenses documentation and time sheets.
You must work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and to clean up any debris from your work returning faulty batteries for correct disposal.
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Hold a full UK Driving License (Fully expended van will be provided).
- Have the ability to carry and climb ladders and to work at height.
Preferred (but not essential):
- Have practical skills to work with hand and power tools.
- Be familiar with the use of technology like smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Permanent. Full-Time. Salary negotiable.
Click here to apply.
Sales Administrator - Congleton
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator has arisen to work for a well-established and niche business within the Congleton area.
The role is varied with a busy workload covering sales admin, purchasing support and customer service.
You will be joining a fast-paced organisation and be part of a warm, friendly and dynamic team.
- As the Sales Administrator you will be processing sales orders for customers, advising on product information, handling queries and dealing with any customer issues.
- Creating new suppliers, raising purchase orders and chasing payments.
- As the Sales Administrator you will be checking stock availability and ensuring stock levels are kept under tight control.
- You will be responsible for maintaining contact with customers and advising them on any delays or issues regarding orders.
- As the Sales Administrator you will be monitoring and reporting on pricing including profit margins, customer spend, spend on products ensuring company targets are met.
- Previous experience working in a sales administration role or similar is essential.
- Proven background in customer service.
- Experience using SAP would be ideal.
- Computer literate.
- Personable individual who can build rapport with people on all levels.
- Switched on with the ability to work on own initiative.
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: sales admin, sales order processing, internal sales support, customer service admin.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Permanent. Full-Time. £9.23 per hour (equivalent to £18,000 per annum).
Click here to apply.
Residential Bank Support Worker - Congleton
Your new company
Hays Social Care are currently recruiting for Residential Support Workers as bank staff to work in Congleton within the children's residential services that they work with.
You will be supporting children and young adults with challenging behaviours and mental health difficulties needs and will strive to provide the best possible support for them and their families.
Your new role
As bank staff you will be required to offer support when there is sickness, annual leave or a busy period within any of the residential services Hays Social Care work with.
You will use your experience and knowledge of supporting children with complex needs and mental health difficulties to provide a safe and nurturing environment for them to thrive and learn.
As bank staff you'll receive more flexibility around your commitments as you will be able to choose your working availability on a weekly basis.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Own transport as the homes have limited public transport access.
- Strong desire to make a difference and create futures.
Temporary. Full-Time. £9.77 per hour.
Click here to apply.
Please get in touch if you want to publish a job opportunity on our site, we're more than happy to help!