Mandala Painting - Fairy light bottles
Artisanity Shop, Glebe Farm, Astbury
Arts & Crafts
Wednesday 21st February
Mandala fairy light painting workshop
Join Nelly from 'MandaLove by Nelly' for a unique mandala painting workshop where you can learn how to paint your very own Fairy Light Bottles and Glass Jar Tealight Holders. Turn these simple everyday household items into beautiful artwork that will be the centre of attention in your home. You will learn how to design mandalas in a few simple steps. You will be provided with a choice of bottles and glasses, dotting tool sets and a large selection of acrylic glass paints.
Previous mandala painting experience on canvas or paper is preferred but definitely not essential.
About the workshop:
- We'll start with a short introduction of the history of mandalas.
- You'll have a short fun quiz about colours as well. Don't worry, you won't be marked.
- You'll learn the use of enamel/glass acrylic paint, dotting tools and everything else you'd need to prepare and paint glass.
- You'll be able to choose one bottle with fairy lights and one jar with a candle to paint on.
- You'll learn how to paint free-handed without the help of a stencil to guide you.
- And of course there'll be tea, coffee and cakes/ biscuits.