NIGHT Automated TIG Welder (EXPIRED)
Trades & Services
Our prestigious client has an opportunity available for a Permanent TIG Welder to join them on a Permanent basis on a permanent night shift on completion of a successful 6 month probationary period.
You will have experience of TIG welding and fabricating thin sheet metal, producing items in stainless steel, Aluminium, along with some preferred experience of Inconel, titanium or Hastalloy.
Manually TIG welding products produced at the Company to a consistently high standard. Ability to weld a range of materials such as Titanium, Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel and Aluminium with thicknesses ranging from 0,2mm through to 3mm.
- Experienced in working within an engineering environment.
- Interested candidates will have previous experience of TIG welding.
- Manual TIG Welding experience on thin materials - generally 0.4mm - 3mm thick
- Experience of working with manufacturing jigs and assembly aids.
- Experience of welding exotic alloys desirable
- Ability to inspect work to both company and customer standards
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Ability to follow "job cards"
- Ability to interpret welding procedures and schedules
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good eyesight (can be corrected) and hand and eye co-ordination
- Ability to learn a variety of processes within the business
- Engineering apprenticeship or qualifications required or time served.
- 21.00pm - 6.30am Monday to Thursday
- £20.28 including shift allowance.