Receptionist Part Time (EXPIRED)
I.T. & Communications
Receptionist (Part time - 12 months)
We have a new and exciting opportunity to work as a receptionist on part time business for a period of 12 months. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain some extra experience!
- Hours of work: 08.30am - 14:00pm
- Part time (12 month contract)
Hours can also be flexible!
Are you a highly organized and detail-oriented professional looking to contribute your skills to a dynamic and fast-paced business environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a receptionist within the Engineering Sector.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the smooth operation of our business by providing comprehensive administrative support to our team. Your dedication and expertise will be essential in managing day-to-day operations, facilitating effective communication, and streamlining administrative processes.
If you're a proactive problem-solver with a passion for efficiency and teamwork, we invite you to join our organization and help drive our success to new heights.
- Arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- General office management such as ordering general supplies, monitoring kitchen and meeting spaces.
- Providing administrative support to management team, sales representatives, and engineers
- Handling post including redistribution and courier service.
- Support in ordering marketing/ promotional items
- Ordering in-house meeting refreshments
- Arranging company events (e.g.Christmas party, Team time)
- General reception duties
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office is essential; SAP is desired but not essential.
- Confident person who is a great team player
- Must have an eye for detail.